The assignments of each module prepare you for the exam. You will gradually build up your portfolio thanks to the assignments. You receive feedback on your diagnoses from your peer-students and your teacher to support your personal growth during the Advanced Do-In course.
The exam consists of:
- A written exam
- A short lesson or presentation on video
- A portfolio
The portfolio consists of:
- A personal report about your development during Level 3.
- Evaluations of at least 15 diagnoses with matching Do-In, lifestyle, and dietary advice that you have given.
- A description of your style as a teacher, coach, or therapist.
- An article about the Eight Extraordinary Meridians.